Monday, January 26, 2015

Chapter 4 Blog

1. This process produces gametes,
    4 daughter cells.
    It goes through interphase once,
    but PMAT twice.
    Don't mix it up with another.

WHAT AM I?

2. This is a number,
    out of another number,
    after the integer,
    it has two dots and a slash,
    and it is a simple math term.

WHAT AM I?

3. This is a polygon,
    but no ordinary one.
    It is separated into 4 sections,
    and is used to find,
    the offspring's possible genotypes.

WHAT AM I?

4. This one is weaker than the other,
    always being masked.
    The other is always shown,
    unless this has
    a clone of itself.

WHAT AM I?

5. This is the proper way,
    of passing on genes.
    Genes to the offspring,
    from the mother and father,
    and this gives me my characteristics.

WHAT AM I?


ANSWERS
1. Meiosis
2. Percentage
3. Punnett Square
4. Recessive
5. Heredity

No comments:

Post a Comment